Please note: This is simply a general list. We do not have all of the data specified above in every case. You have the right to receive a detailed, individual list from us upon request at any time. Please contact email@example.com.
Where do you obtain the personal data that you process?
Most of your personal data that we process was provided by you: for example when you signed up for our newsletter or submitted an enquiry.
Data can also come from the following sources:
- Public sources such as the trade register, property register, bankruptcy database, or register of associations
- From other institutions in the Erste Asset Management GmbH group
We may also receive data from government agencies or from individuals acting under government mandate, such as from the Financial Market Authority, guardianship or criminal courts, public prosecutors, or court-appointed notaries. You have the right to receive a detailed, individual list from us.
For what purposes and on what legal basis are my personal data processed?
We are a management company pursuant to the Slovakian Investment Fund Act. We process your personal data in connection with this activity. In detail, this means:
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to manage the client's relationship with the Company in accordance with the provisions of the Act in accordance with § 19 of Act no. 297/2008 Coll. on Protection against the Legalization of Income from Crime and on Protection against Terrorist Financing, the Company is authorized, without the consent of the Client, to detect, obtain, record, store, use and otherwise process personal data and other data about the Client to the extent stipulated by the law, care in relation to the client and for the purpose of detecting an unusual business transaction, for the purpose of preventing and detecting the legalization of proceeds from crime and the financing of terrorism.
Personal information is required by the client to provide the Company, as provided for in a special legal regulation. Other personal information is provided by the client of the Company on a voluntary basis.
If personal data is provided on a voluntary basis, it is processed on the basis of a contract between the client and the Company or on the basis of acts establishing pre-contractual relationships or, where appropriate, measures between the client and the Company or the client's consent.
The client's obligation to provide the Company with the requested personal data and the Company's authority to process the personal data of the client and the provision to third parties as well as the purposes of the processing of personal data are set out in particular by the following legislation:
- Act no. 203/2011 Coll. on collective investment as amended
- Act no. 297/2008 Coll. on Protection against the Legalization of Proceeds from Crime and on the Protection of the Financing of Terrorism as amended
- Act no. 566/2001 Coll. on securities and investment services, as amendedAct no. 595/2003 Coll. on Income Tax, as amended
- Act 359/2015 Z.z.
- Act on the Automatic Exchange of Information on Financial Accounts for the Administration of Taxes and on Amendments to Certain Actsinformation in criminal proceedings against the State Prosecutor's Office and the courts as well as against the financial authorities for intentional financial crimes: the Banking Act, the Criminal Code, the Financial Crime Act
Processing for contract fulfilment
We are permitted to render certain services for you depending on the type of contracts that we have concluded with you. This can be an agreement relating to a special purpose fund, or can be a management agreement, for example. We must process your data to this end. Our offerings are just as diverse as the wide range of contracts that we enter into. The scope of data processing is specified in the terms of the respective contract.